Cement drying is the device to heat and dry materials .The Materials in the coaxial type roasting machine are roasted through retracing and rising between the helical lobe and the intermittent.
Spiral plate cement drying machines are suitable for a wide variety of products, ranging from granular, powdered and crystalline materials.
The structure of Rotary Drying Machine
The dryer drum is mainly composed of shell, back and forth supporting wheel, feeding and discharging unit and gear cap. The accessories which are not in the scope of this machine include firebox, feeding and discharging equipment, dust catcher, etc.
Diverse Types of Dry Mining Equipment:
As we all know, there are many types of dryer machines in the existing mining machinery market and Hongxing Machinery is one of the professional rotary drying equipment manufacturers in China. The spray dryer produced by our company has the superior quality and the most competitive prices and now it is in great demands in the drying market. Other than these types of drying machines, we can also manufacture flour dryer, sawdust dryer and ore tube drier.
Now in order to save energy and reduce the energy consumption, the indirect heat drier is greatly welcomed by many customers since it only needs a small amount of energy and can protect the environment.
Main characteristics of Rotary Drum dryer:
1. Support device: advanced shaft structure, automatic temperature measuring device and electrical heating device.
2. Catch wheel: including mechanical wheel and hydraulic pressure catch wheel.
3. Gears: single or double. The rotating speed is controlled by regulating motor, DC motor or variable frequency and speed regulation motor. Be reliable, energy-saving and efficient.
4. Professional design, Simple structure, Operate conveniently.
5. Automatic operation, low energy consumption, long life span, low cost and high output.
Working Principle of Rotary Drum Dryer:
The roller dryer adopts direct flow type of heating with heat soured from firing unit. The material to be dried is pushed back immediately by spiral board when it enters the shell from feeding tank and feeding chute. Because the dry mining equipment is installed in slope, material flows to the back end under gravity and rotation force, meanwhile, it is lifted by board repeatedly and thrown down accordingly, which makes the material form even curtain, and exchange heat sufficiently with inner the heat flow. In the end, water in the material is dried by repeatedly scattering.